- How far along? 12 weeks and 1 day
- How big is baby? According to my What to Expect App, the baby is as big as a large plum and about 2.5 inches long.
- Weight gain? I think its safe to say that I've gained some weight at this point, but I won't know till Wednesday when I go to the doctor.
- Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing some and relying on the belly band for my dress pants that are getting a little snug. My mom and I went to Joann Fabrics over the weekend and bought a few maternity patterns and some fabric to make some clothes which I'm super excited about. I have four more patterns on the way from Etsy!
- Sleep: I haven't been sleeping as well the last few days and haven't been nearly as tired. We've been having lots of storms and rain and a few weeks ago I could sleep through them, this week, not so much.
- Cravings: Mozzarella sticks, french onion sunchips, cheese pizza, steak, sparkling water and really cold ice water.
- Food Aversions: Eggs which I miss so much, hot dogs, lunch meat and pork chops. I was able to eat chicken several times this week and last!
- What do I miss: Being able to button my dress pants, sleeping without a sleep bra (which I've never had to do before but the pain is too much to not wear something) and a glass of wine on Friday night.
- Symptoms: Mood swings have been the major symptom recently as well as trouble concentrating, getting full quickly and peeing a lot.
- Anything else? I have been feeling a lot better since rolling into the 12th week, my food aversions are not as bad and the foods I don't want are ones I shouldn't be eating anyways. I've still been pretty crabby and moody, it's really easy to set me off and so many people get on my nerves these days. I really have to try hard to control myself when I feel the need to freak out.
|I really hate the lower right photo, only because I feel like|
I just look fat and not pregnant. It could still be some bloat.
Please excuse my scrubby outfit, I was so uncomfortable that day!