- How far along? 18 weeks and 2 days
- How big is baby? According to my What to Expect App, the baby is as big as a mango, about 6 inches long and half a pound.
- Weight gain? I still need to gain more weight and have been trying to snack in between meals. I stocked up on different snacks for work last week so I don't have to choose from the very limited selection in the gift shop at work.
- Stretch Marks? No more than I had before. I have been slathering on the cocoa butter however because I don't want to scratch and create more stretch marks.
- Maternity Clothes: I am wearing them pretty much every day. I can still get into a few pairs of pre-pregnancy pants but they make me look like I have an exploding muffin top and I can still wear a good deal of my tshirts as well. I think I am pretty well stocked up on maternity clothes at the moment but I'm waiting for more fall and winter items to be available. I need some comfy sweaters!
- Sleep: Well, it's been a little rough this last week. I now get really hot at night (normally I am freezing) and cannot get comfortable. I know your supposed to sleep on your left side but most nights I end up on my right.
- Cravings: Blueberry pancakes (which I made for dinner last night), cheese, apple slices with peanut butter, fruit snacks, Chipotle/Mexican food
- Food Aversions: I FINALLY ate eggs last night! And I didn't want to puke! I would say that is progress
- What do I miss: Sleeping through the night
- Movement: I think I have felt a little of the gas bubble/flutter feeling but it's only at night and I'm not 100% sure.
- Doctor Appointments: I don't have another one until September 4th and that is the anatomy scan!!! So excited to confirm my feelings that the little one is a boy!
- Symptoms: Mega mood swings or just generally being in a bad mood, back aches when I get home from work and awful heartburn.
- Anything else? My mood is still very erratic and I'm very easily annoyed these days especially at night. I keep going to be earlier and earlier because I cannot get comfortable on the couch and would much rather be in bed.
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Week 18 bumpdate
I can't say there is anything different so far from week 16 to week 17 or from week 17 to week 18. I am also sorry again that I don't have a photo to post, something is wrong with the memory card in my camera and I've been slacking on asking the hubby to take some pics with my phone. I promise to put up photos next week! I "feel" more pregnant now and I have been peeing in the middle of the night sometimes twice instead of once, my appetite is increasing by the day and I for sure look pregnant now.