- How far along? 26 weeks and 5 days
- How big is baby? According to my Baby Bump App, the baby is as big as an eggplant (about 14 inches long) and weighing in at a little less than 2lbs!
- Weight gain? 10 lbs in total, which I am pretty darn happy about considering I am approaching the third trimester and will supposedly gain a bunch of weight.
- Stretch Marks? No more have appeared since vacation.
- Maternity Clothes: All day, everyday. I feel like this is a pointless question at this point in the pregnancy.
- Sleep: It comes and goes. I had a rough week 24 but in week 25 I was sleeping a little bit better and starting out in week 26 I have been sleeping fine as well. I pray this continues but I know I am just going to get more and more uncomfortable.
- Cravings: Chips and salsa, chips and dip, ice cream, brownies, cookies (see a trend of unhealthy items here), apples, biscuits and gravy and mac n cheese. Gee I am such a health nut!
- Food Aversions: None really.
- What do I miss: My old body, I feel like I don't even recognize myself when I catch my reflection at times. I have had a few people tell me there is no way I'm 6 months along because I'm not showing all that much, I think they are insane. I am still missing my wine, but what else is new!
- Movement: Baby girl has been so active recently! Over the last two weeks I have been able to see and feel the movements from the outside which has been crazy and neat! Before most of the movement is at night and now she moves in the morning, after lunch and a whole lot at night.
- Doctor Appointments: October 30th is the fun Glucose Screening!
- Labor Signs: No, thankfully, she can keep on cooking!
- Symptoms:Lightheaded feeling (which is a new one) if I bend over and stand up too quickly, still a little bit of back pain but it's getting better, sore feet if I stand too long even in comfy shoes, restlessness at night and crazy dreams. I have also been really tired this week, I am in bed or asleep on the couch most nights at 9pm.
- Wedding Rings: Still on!!!
- Gender: Team Pink!
- Anything else? The pregnancy massage was amazing a few weeks back and I am so glad I spent the money to have that done. I'm not sure when I will have another one, but I will for sure be getting another pedicure. Despite my usual aversion to having my feet touched, it sure made me feel a lot better. I'm super excited for the nursery to get started (hopefully this weekend) and to bring the crib and changing table over to the house. We also have a stroller and car seat in storage at my parents house but soon this will be there permanent home.
Friday, October 18, 2013
Week 25 & 26 Bumpdate!
Here we are at week 25/26!!!! Sorry for not posting last week, I have been so busy and just didn't get around to my Tuesday post. I won an adorable bedding set for the baby on Ebay last week and we got the paint for the nursery after I changed my mind about 10 times regarding the color. The room is cleaned out and hopefully Andrew can start painting this weekend. We also got a new light fixture and are looking for new closet doors. I cannot believe how quickly things are moving along! Thank you again to everyone who followed along with my emotional pregnancy posts (part 1 and part 2) and left such sweet and supportive comments.