Friday, September 12, 2008

Haiku Friday

Haiku Friday


So now Andrew is finally done with his work training and comes home today!! I cannot wait to see him when I get off work! Oh and here's my haiku for the week!

Andrew is done now
Dumb work training sent him out
Now I can kiss him

Seems like its been long
Ago I saw his cute face
No more work trips, sweet.

Steelers day at work
We all get chipotle too
Yes, TGIF

You know I really like doing this every Friday, I've even started writing Haikus just in my journal lately, they are a good way to get things out when I am too lazy I guess to write a poem that totally makes sense. These are way more fun. I was thinking of writing some that go with my recent photographs and framing them as Christmas gifts, we'll see how it goes but its a thought at least! Hope that everyone has a good weekend!!!!

4 comments:

Mel said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying Haiku Friday! I have a lot of fun with it too, and sometimes it is easier than spelling everything out.

Oh, BTW, we're all over the flu now, and we're free except Brandon on Friday nights, me on Thursday nights. I'll call you!

maggie said...

I look forward to Haiku Friday all week! Glad you like it, too. Also glad your sweetie will be back. I've been apart from mine since February, and I so very much look forward to being together again.

Caitlyn said...

Yay for the Japanese! They invent so much cool stuff! Haikus, tamagachis, anime, the word "tsunami." Woo hoo!

Amanda said...

Thank you everyone :)