Monday, September 22, 2008

The Luminator

So I just got done reading Melissa's blog about modern conveniences that people cannot live without and it got me thinking. I think the blog that she got the idea from is for parents, which you all know I am not yet, but I honestly had to think hard about this one.....first I thought my cell phone, no that's too easy, then my computer, that's too easy as well....so what then.....MY CAR!

I honestly do not know what I would do without the good old lumina. Even with all her miles, scratches and dents and issues, she's been good to me and gets me where I need to go. Without her, I'd never get to go see Andrew, make it to work or class on time and I probably would be bored out of my mind. I don't think I could have survived before cars. I doubt I am good at horseback riding or riding any animal, elephants, camels....whatever! I just love having a car, and honestly I don't even care what it is, if I can jam to the radio and get to where I wanna go thats fine with me!

So this is a tribute to the Luminator as I lovingly call her now......she's been a great blessing in my life!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Yeah, that post was a part of the Parent Bloggers' Network blog blast this week. Every weekend they do a different topic, and it increases visitors to your blog. Yay!