Friday, March 20, 2009

Haiku Friday - 100

Haiku Friday

The home page told me
this is my one hundredth blog.
Can't believe that one!

We should close on the house
by the end of next week, and
for that I am glad.

Spring is finally
here to stay it seems, woohoo!
No more cold mornings.

So I realize that jumped around a little bit, but its been another hectic week. Even though I'm on break from school till April 1st, I still feel overwhelmed. Things seem to change everyday with the house situation; now we have to wait for them to fix the title before we can close, which sucks, but nothing we can do about it. Since its the banks fault we won't be penalized if the closing happens after the 31st of this month, since that's what was stated in the contract. Everything else is in order and the financing, which is one of the more time consuming aspects of this whole ordeal. Now we just have to wait.....which I hate!!!!

So I FINALLY GET TO SLEEP IN TOMORROW!!! No more 8am Saturday class at Otterbein! I cannot wait to stay in bed till at least 8am....ahhhh it should be glorious!

4 comments:

Jenn in Holland said...

Great way to get all the good news across! Fantastic that spring is here, we are feeling it too!

Tink *~*~* said...

Sleeping in - ahhhh, yes I think I will too!

TGIF - w00t! :)
Tink *~*~*

Now Playing at My Mobile Adventures *~*~* :
Retail Therapy Skies Over Fort Myers, Florida

Cathy said...

enjoy your sleeping in--sounds great!

Gayle said...

Warm weather makes everything seem better. Good luck with your new home.
The White House