Monday, August 31, 2009

I finally did it

I posted my starting stats on my weight loss blog, which you can find here and any positive encouragement would be greatly appreciated!

The weekend was busy but good. The downstairs room is framed and ready for the insulation and then the drywall. After that the floor will go down once we decide what we want to get and then painting and all that jazz. Friday night Andrew took me out to Roosters which was awesome because I had been so crazy busy all week at work that I had zero motivation to make us dinner that night! Saturday it was working on the house all day and then a little relaxation in the evening. Sunday we took the electric stove to my grandparents house; they bought it so they could keep a spare in the basement and their old one had quit working. Saved us the time of posting it back on Craigslist, although I love that site and its great for selling things, it can be a pain in the butt. We ended up staying at their house much later than planned and didn't have much time to get anything else done when we got home.

I am hopeful that my week will go smoothly and that Labor Day weekend will be here quickly.

No comments: