Friday, August 27, 2010

Changes are coming

I'm finally done with my summer classes, as most of you know and I managed to pull off an A- and B. I've been really busy with my internship and most recently this diet and workout plan. I think I've lost about 5lbs so far but its been really hard to resist the temptation of carbs.

I have three months of school left, which is really hard to believe and my graduation date is set for December 1st. Finals will be done in the days before Thanksgiving.

I'm anxious for everything that is about to take place and I'm nervous about finding a job.

I'm hopeful that I'll loose this weight and be able to keep it off. There is a good possibility that in the next two years I'll be getting married so that's more incentive to loose weight!

Hope that everyone has a great weekend, I've got a busy one but I'll be sure to post a weekend wrap up to fill you all in!!!

3 comments:

Lesley said...

The end is almost near! Good for you, and congratulations (again) on your accomplishments. I am also getting back in gear to lose weight again. I got up and walked 2miles at 5:30 this morning. Caffeine is going to be a requirement very shortly! LOL

Have a great weekend!

Stephanie said...

Good job on the weight loss! Keep it up :) How is the exercising going?

Kristina Churchill said...

Lost 2 lbs in two weks! It's slow going but, the last 10 pounds it so hard! Keep up the good work!

kristina