Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Top Two Tuesday

So this is the first time I've done this, but I love fall so what the heck!



Top 2 Fave things about FALL!

1) Football Season: I am a huge Steelers fan and I love when football starts again! Yes, since I live in Ohio, I'm also and OSU fan, but I don't get as into college as I do with pro sports. My boyfriend isn't the biggest sports watcher and probably hates the crazy person that I turn into this time of year. I try to watch every game, even if they aren't on TV I'll head out to a local Steelers bar.

2) Halloween: I also love to decorate my house for Halloween, carving pumpkins (and going to pick them) and going to Andrew's family Halloween party. Last year we even dressed up our dog in a cute witch costume. We were a 50's couple. I think I got my love of Halloween from my dad since his birthday is in late October and that's always been his favorite Holiday, next to Christmas. Here is my kitchen decorated from last year.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Super cute tablecloth!! I'm definitely looking forward to fall, as well. Post pictures of your costumes!

Jessica said...

I love Football Season, too! I can't say that I honestly watch that often, but I wish I did. I already made a pack with Dearest (my BF) that we're going to go to the Sports Bar more often and enjoy games. Obviously, he has NO objection!

Brittany said...

Halloween decorations are so fun! I love how your dining room looks :) Growing up, we always went to a Halloween party too, so I think that's why I like it so much.