Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekend Recap

It was another busy weekend for me and its looking like the rest of this month and most of October are going to be busy as well. Between weddings, birthdays and things for my internship as well as a weekend trip to Indiana and not to mention my school work.

Friday night I made a yummy roast in the crock pot and we enjoyed a nice dinner together at home. I spent most of that morning cleaning and getting things ready to go back to school. We took a nice little drive out to Buckeye Lake and came home to relax.

Saturday morning I went shopping with Andrew's sister and found a dress to wear for the wedding we're attending on the 25th. I got Andrew a new tie (by the way, why are ties so expensive?! Its just a little piece of fabric) and we had a nice lunch out. Then it was off to my friend Andrea's bachelorette party.

I wasn't able to stay out all night with them since I was doing a 5k in the morning, but I had a good time having a few glasses of wine and going out to dinner.

Sunday was the 5k for my internship, which was fantastic and around 1,600 people came to the walk. My mom came with me and it was a nice way to spend the morning together. After the walk I came home, hoping to nap, but couldn't sleep. So Andrew and I headed to his parents house and we went out to dinner with his family to celebrate my good grades, Andrew's electric truck training and a few other things. I couldn't be more fortunate to have his family be so generous to me and to love me for who I am.

So although it was a busy weekend it was a lot of fun. My first day of class is today so I better get back to all of the other things I need to do before I have to leave.....

No comments: