Monday, November 8, 2010

The home stretch and a busy two weeks

Starting today, I'm in the homestretch with two weeks of school left. I'm a little frustrated right now because my grade fell a little bit and I need to get it back up to a "high B" before the final. I've got a chapter test to work on this morning (everything is online except for our final and midterm) and homework from Friday that I have NO idea how to do. Looks like meeting with my tutor will get crammed into this busy week!

I've also got my internship portfolio to finish as well as a meeting for my internship, Andrew going out of town for work at the end of the week, my grandparents going away to Florida dinner this weekend and another meeting for my internship on Saturday. Add in some homework and various household things and I'm going to be pretty busy. After that, its Thanksgiving and we'll probably be working at Andrew's sisters Christmas tree farm that weekend.

This weekend was great, we didn't have any plans! I got all my Halloween stuff put away, changed out my "fall themed" glassware in my hutch and put out all my clear pretty stuff till I break out the Christmas dishes. I really was tempted to put up some Christmas decorations but I didn't. We ran some errands and checked prices on outdoor LED Christmas lights, which I wanted last year but didn't get. We decided on what to get, but I'm going to make it a surprise and post about it later! Yesterday, we did nothing and it was wonderful. We watched a few movies, had some wine and snacks and we were in bed by 9pm (thanks time change).

I'm going to go ahead and apologize now if I don't blog much, I'm going to at least try to do Writers Workshop this week!

2 comments:

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

Good luck with the remainder of school! :)

Amanda said...

I look forward to your Workshop piece! I meant to comment on the "hair" one but I want you to know I loved it! Good luck with school! You've got to be so proud of yourself!