Saturday, October 5, 2013

31

Happy 31st birthday to my amazing husband Andrew!

I wanted to showcase all of the things he loves, fishing, playing with his man toys, wearing bad outfits, working on cars, growing his winter beard and being an all around great guy!

I cannot believe he was just 26 when we met and I was 23, hard to believe how fast time has gone.  

Andrew has to be one of the hardest working people I know, he busts his butt at work everyday and even won mechanic of the year for 2012 in his region.  He has spent countless hours working on our house, fixing our cars, building a trailer, fixing our boat and a million other things I can't even remember.  But as hard as he works, he likes his chill time too, reading Craigslist, watching terrible movies like Rambo and Machete, spending time out on the water on our boat and taking walks.  He's an animal lover too, which makes me love him even more.  Bessie is his heart and he would do anything for that sweet old basset.

I can't wait to see what kind of father Andrew will be and how things will change when our daughter is born in January.  I am sure she will be just like me, a daddy's girl wrapped around his finger.  He can teach her to fish, fix an engine and shoot a gun all while wearing a dress :)

Happy Birthday my love!!!!!!

No comments: