Friday, October 17, 2014

Five on Friday

It's been one hell of a week!

ONE: I found out on Tuesday that as of November 6th, our sitter will no longer be able to watch Jeanette.  I don't want to get into the details, but I am devastated because we love her and she takes such good care of our sweet little girl.  I have been on care.com and asking friends for suggestions as well.  I can't stay home with her so we have to figure something out.  Please keep us in your thoughts as we find a new care provider.  I haven't been handling this well emotionally and have been up half the night for the last three days with anxiety and stress issues.  

TWO: I am OBSESSED with the song "Dirt" by Florida Georgia Line.  I have to turn the radio all the way up when it comes on, unless of course Jeanette is in the car.  I don't want to damage her hearing :)


THREE: I have to get back into some kind of workout routine.  I have been feeling very stressed and need a release in the evenings.  It's been a little crazy this month, but next week things should calm down so I hope to start working out after Jeanette goes to bed.  I have a doctor appointment in December for a check on my anxiety/stomach issues and want to have lost some weight before my appointment.

FOUR: Jeanette cut another bottom tooth this week and has two more that are close to the surface.  She also has a top tooth that might be coming through soon.  The last time she cut a tooth she got terrible diaper rash and it's back again.  Poor thing was miserable for most of the week but napped well yesterday and "helped" me do some laundry.  


FIVE: We don't have any concrete plans this weekend (other than Andrew going hunting) and I'm happy that we will most likely be spending the weekend at home!



1 comment:

Carol said...

Love anything by Florida Georgia Line! You just can't go wrong with them! I hope everything works out with finding childcare for Jeanette.