Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Jeanette months 10 & 11

So I've missed a few months of updates on Jeanette so I will do my best to update everyone on her progress!

Jeanette at 10 months old
Jeanette is comfortably wearing 12 month clothes now and size 3 diapers.  She LOVES to eat and I swear she would eat till she exploded.  Right now she's down to three small bottles a day, one when she wakes up, one before her afternoon nap and another before bed.  If she gets a late dinner, I sometimes skip the bedtime bottle and she doesn't seem to mind.  She's great at drinking from a cup with a straw and she seems to prefer those over other sippy cups.  Her favorite foods are cheese, peaches, grilled cheese, carrots, bananas and yogurt.   She loves to snack on puffs and cheerios and enjoys water from her sippy cup.

Jeanette at 11 months old
Jeanette was 11 months old just a few days before Christmas and my mom found this ADORABLE dress for her at Macy's last year on clearance.  She looked so cute on Christmas Eve, unfortunately my parents lost power Christmas Eve due to a wind storm, and I didn't take a single picture......I'm really regretting that now.  I did take photos on Christmas day, however I have not even uploaded them onto my computer.  I've really been slacking!

Jeanette is very close to walking and can cruise and walk behind her shopping cart.  She is still a little leery of letting go and just walking but I've been trying super hard to work with her.  I know she is getting closer by the day.  She can crawl so fast that it's unreal!


Currently, Jeanette weighs about 19 lbs and I would say she's close to 32 inches long.  I will find out at her one year appointment which is on February 5th, a few weeks after her birthday.

She's been meeting all of her developmental milestones.  She is saying a few more words now, mama, dada, uh oh (which is so cute), hi and kitty.  I'm trying to get her to say all done and love you as well as doggy.  She loves books and puzzles and could look at her books for hours.  I leave some of her board books out in her toy baskets and she's torn a few of them up, though they were hand-me-downs so I'm not too upset.  

She also loves to beg from you for food if you're eating something.  She will throw a fit if you don't let her have a taste, and much like the dog when she begs, I always give in (unless of course it's something with nuts, in that case I try to stay out of sight!).  Her favorite is when I make myself a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast on the weekends.  


These are a few of my favorite pictures from the last few months.  The top middle photo was taken when little miss was sick, she was a mess that day.  I love the one on the bottom right of her watching Bessie as well, they are just so sweet together.  

Thinking about this sweet girl turning one is unreal to me!  I hope to stay on track with my blogging now!  Thanks for sticking around readers :) 

1 comment:

Erin said...

First off, your blog looks so cute! Did you do it yourself?

I love reading updates about other babies who are close in age w/ Tate - also gives me ideas on things to feed him! Much like J he'll eat until he explodes if I let him! Silly babies!