Friday, January 30, 2009

Haiku Friday - The recap

Haiku Friday

Tuesday night snow storm
Caused a Wednesday snow day
Two inches of ice

layered with some snow
I just called off work, he, he.
Did homework and cleaned.

Still bad out today,
Messy roads, car accidents
plague my drive to work.

No word on the house
but maybe later today.
I must be patient.

Super Bowl Weekend
Can't wait to see Pittsburgh win.
First team with six rings!!!!!

Still no word on the house. Because the weather was so bad here the other realtors office (seller/bank side) didn't have power and couldn't get the fax from our realtor......ugh. I am hoping that we hear something today or Monday, all of this waiting is making me nuts! The roads were a little better on the way to work today, but not fantastic. It took me only 10 mins longer than normal to get here, which is a vast improvement from the one hour commutes I have been having.

My mom has had the last 3 days (including today) off work so she has been driving me nuts! But it is Super Bowl Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I'm trying to only think about that!



4 comments:

maggie said...

Sounds like we passed our weather from Oklahoma on to where you are. Snow on top of ice and a lot of nobody going anywhere.

Enjoy the Superbowl!

Cathy said...

that's so exciting when your team is in the superbowl!!

Tink *~*~* said...

Love your haiku - so conversational and natural! Hope you stay safe, warm and dry.

Doo, doo, doo, lookin’ out my back door at the SKY!

Tink *~*~*

Tumblewords: said...

This has surely been a winter...Happy Super Bowl!!