Monday, February 2, 2009

6 rings!!! AMAZING Steelers!!


It was this very catch that won Super Bowl XLIII for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Just 3 years ago they were in this game and won with what I thought were some of the greatest plays I had ever seen. Nothing in my mind can top this game....nail biter down to the last seconds of the matchup.

I will be honest, there were moments that I thought it was over for the Steelers, and the end of the game really showed what the offense could do, and now we are the first NFL franchise with 6 Super Bowl wins!!!

I know that not many of you who read this are as fanatic as I am about football, but its always a good game, and even if you just watch for the commercials that's fine with me too!

Side note: Andrew and I should find out about the house today.....I'm anxious to find out what is going on....

No comments: