Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yet another catch-up blog....

I know I said I wouldn't do this, but I did, I have been really bad about updating this blog....I will try to be better but no promises till I kinda get my life back! But I do have pictures, if that makes up for my absence!!

Here is the most recent big project at the house, painting the kitchen!

Before
After
And the lovely eating area!
Right now we are working on the bathroom (just need to put pulls on the drawers/install new faucet/hang towel bars), landscaping and office, so I will have more photos by the weekend or end of the week if all goes well! There are also gutters on the garage now and birds can't come in through the soffet anymore either. Grass is growing again where the yard got dug up as well!

Before
And after the grass was planted and the yard flattened back out

David and Erica also had the baby on Thursday, July 2nd - Isabelle Elaine, she was 7lbs 14oz and 21 3/4 inches long. She's got blonde hair with a funny swirl on the top of her head and she's quite a big, strong baby. She had a touch of jaundice but seems to be doing great now! Poor Erica was in labor for 27 hours but now mommy, daddy and baby are home and adjusting to being a family!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything looks great! We should get together and go walking sometime. Congrats to them on the new baby!

Amanda said...

Yes I agree, walking sounds like a plan, my free time should be a little less hectic next week!