Friday, July 17, 2009

Haiku Friday - Oh what a week

Haiku Friday

Life has been hectic
but things have been super good
just need some more sleep.

I posted a tweet
and joined Twitter this week too.
One more site to share.

Two rooms left in the
house to be painted and cleaned.
Its such a relief!

Yes, you did read that right I joined twitter! I said I wasn't going to but, we'll see how I like it and it might not last for long. I'm giving it two weeks, since I am also on facebook, myspace and here and that is a lot to keep up on! If you'd like to follow me on twitter let me know and I'll send you my link. I can't decide if I want to put it on here yet or not.....

Oh and click the button at the top of the post for more Haikus and see my post below for updated photos of the house!

Hope that everyone has a good weekend :)

1 comment:

jabblog said...

Busy busy bees - but it's all worth it.