Sunday, September 27, 2009

You know that someone loves you.....

When they take care of you when your face first into the toilet sick with food poisoning all night. When they go out at 10:30 at night to get you sprite and gatorade. When they cook you soup and crumble in the saltines and buy you bendy straws at the store that are hot pink.

Last night was the first time I've ever been super sick in front of Andrew and he was a trooper! He stayed up with me pretty much all night and did so many nice things for me. Its good to know that he is so caring and understanding on a whole new level that I never saw.

I'm feeling a little better today, just tired and trying to muster up the energy to shower and do some laundry because I have no clean jeans for work tomorrow! But the sun is out and the Steelers are on at 4:15 so life is good!

No comments: