Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Here we go Steelers, here we go!!

Those who know me best know that I'm a crazy Steelers fan. I try not to miss a game and I'm always up on whats going on with the team. I yell at the TV during games, wear a jersey or shirt every week when they play and even more than once a week if they win. This season they are now on there 5th straight win after whooping the Denver Broncos at Mile High Stadium last night.

I know maybe its crazy that this is the number one thing I love about fall (well the season changing and the leaves falling is nice too). Its been interesting not living at home during football season, even in college I went home to watch games with my dad and I've watched a few with him this year. Andrew doesn't understand my odd obsession with football....he makes fun of me when we watch games but he is starting to recognize players and different things that go on.

Yes, you read that right, Andrew doesn't like football and yes I'm dating him.

Here is further proof that I am Pittsburgh Crazy!!!

No comments: