Friday, August 5, 2011

3 1/2 years and many more to come

Today is our 3 1/2 year anniversary. No, we're not doing anything to celebrate but I just feel like that is a really outstanding milestone for a relationship. Well, for my relationships anyway - this is now my longest (consecutive) relationship to date and I'm very proud. I'm so glad that I finally found someone who understands me, listens and completes me in ways I never thought possible. By this time next year, we'll be a little over a month away from our wedding, which is really hard for me to believe. We'll also be engaged for four months at the end of this week. Time really flies by when you're falling in love!


About a month after we officially started dating on St. Patricks Day. If you can make goofy faces like that together it must be love!


And all this time later, here we are finally engaged to be married.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! Time flies. 3 and 1/2 more years and you might have a kid. Or twins! Ha ha.

Jessica @ My Simply Complicated said...

That's a huge milestone for any relationship - I completely agree. When you're happy, every milestone matters and is so important!

You are so blessed to have such a wonderful love!