Wednesday, August 3, 2011

one of my favorite bands

As long as I can remember I've loved the Goo Goo Dolls. I've seen them open for other bands before but this time they came to Columbus as the main act and I just had to go! My good friend from college Sarah came along too, since she's also a huge Goo Goo Dolls fan.

Before the concert with Sarah (it was about 100 degrees out last night too).

Johnny Rzeznik, my crush forever! My first AIM screen name even had his name in it :)

Playing Iris towards the end of the concert, I'm pretty sure everyone who's anyone knows that song!

It was really good to get out of the house and do something fun. I've been feeling really bummed out about my job and how we can never seem to get ahead. My work schedule at the end of this month is going to be totally insane since we're learning a new computer program. This means that on my days off I get to spend 4 hours sitting in a classroom.

Since I'm off this weekend I'm hoping to relax and get my mind wrapped around this crazy month.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember that screen name. Mine was from Sailor Moon. Man, we have always been so freaking awesome I don't know how the universe contains us. Ha ha.

Anyway, I'm glad you had fun. I hope you get through the next month ok. Stay cool in that weather!

Jessica @ My Simply Complicated said...

So sorry to hear about work, but I'm glad you got a moment away, too.

Don't fall over when I tell you this, but I haven't done much Goo Goo Doll listening. Tragic, I know!