Wednesday, November 28, 2012

So what Wednesday!

So What Wednesday 

This week I'm saying So What......
  •  If I cannot stop thinking about the weekends in December and all of the fun stuff we have planned: a trip to Amish Country, an ugly sweater party, Christmas cookie baking and lots of time with family.
  • If I am planning a trip for our 5 year "dating" anniversary.  I don't think we'll be doing a summer vacation so a weekend at a cabin with a hot tub is just the ticket!  We used to go to Hocking Hills every year in February so I guess its more of a tradition than a dating anniversary thing.
  • That there really isn't much I want for Christmas.
  • That I retract that last statement, I want a million dollars to shop at Joann Fabrics so I can do more crafting.
  • If I'm just now thinking of hand-made gifts I want to make for Christmas, darn Pinterest!!!!
  • That I already have all my Christmas cards ready to go and I was too cheap to order photo cards.
  • That not only is everyone getting Christmas gifts from us that involve wedding photos but probably something home-made too.  I'm being cheap this year.
  • If Andrew already has his Christmas gift because I let him pick it out on Black Friday when we were at Lowes.
  • If this whole thing has turned into stuff about the holidays....whoops!
  • If I am an old lady who loves to knit and be in bed by 10pm!

What are YOU saying so what to this week?  Link up over here at Shannon's blog!

No comments: