Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wedded Bliss Wednesday


Time for another week of wedded bliss Wednesday!  Is anyone else so flipping glad the election is over?!  Living in a swing state sucks, I love not seeing the commericals!

Anywho, lets get down to the questions for this week!

1. When you were a child what did you imagine YOUR Prince Charming to be like?
I always wanted to marry a man who was the total package, hardworking, funny and handsome, just like my daddy - surprise, surprise!!!  My dad is awesome and I would say he and Andrew share a lot of really great qualities.  The only quality Andrew doesn't have is that he is not musical at all!  I wanted my prince to sing me sweet little love songs.

2. Does you husband match your prediction as a child?
He pretty much fits the bill!!!!  He's tall, dark and handsome - works so hard for us and I think one day he will make an amazing father!

3. What about when you were a teenager and knew it all about love, does you relationship match that scenario you had during those rebel years? 
I was attracted to a lot of different guys in my high school/college years, from jocks to bad boys.  I was so boy crazy it wasn't even funny.  I think that Andrew is a good combination of all the qualities in the boyfriends I had that I loved a lot.  I would say I've really been in love four other times in my life, but it just wasn't right and something was always missing.

4. What love movie would you best match your relationship to? Why?
Hmm, that's a really good question.......I want to say we are something like Carrie and Big in the Sex and the City Movie (only Andrew didn't leave me at the altar with a bird on my head).  Cheesy, yes, true well somewhat.  At the beginning, we were both a little freaked out by how much we liked one another and we made some pretty major mistakes but in the end it all came down to love, not logic.  I cannot imagine my life with anyone else, the good, the bad and the ugly, he has always been there for me!

No comments: