Wednesday, November 6, 2013

So What Wednesday


I'm linking up today for So What Wednesday and here's what I'm saying "So What" to this week!

  • If I am still totally freaked out by watching my stomach move around when the baby moves, it's such a strange feeling.
  • My house is a hot mess, I have been working like crazy and when I get home I feel like garbage.  Taking 5 mins to unload the dishwasher this morning made me feel a little better.
  • That no matter how much I sleep I am still tired, I'm blaming it on the baby and the fact that I feel like I'm as big as a house.  If only I could sleep on my stomach then I would feel so much better!
  • Progress on the nursery is slow and I'm trying so hard not to panic.  I know it will get done because it has to get done!
  • Everyday my to-do list for work gets longer and longer, there is so much that needs to be done before I go on maternity leave.
  • There are a few things going on in my life right now that I can't talk about on here let alone talk to hardly anyone about in general.  It's so hard keeping a secret so to speak but hopefully soon things will work themselves out and I'll know our next steps.
  • If I don't think I could be a stay at home mom.  It's not that I don't love this baby growing inside me but I also LOVE working and I know I will LOVE being a mom too, I just want the best of both worlds and I'm hopeful that it won't affect my sanity!
  •  I've been in a crabby mood all week and I can't wait to have a long weekend since our office is closed on Monday.  Everything has been getting on my nerves this week and I wish I had an office with a door so I could have some peace and quiet.  I don't miss my old job but I sure miss my old office, even if it didn't have a window.
  • I still have to look away when we watch birth videos while working on our online childbirth class.  I have decided I don't really want to see the baby come out, but I'm totally willing to hold them before they get cleaned off.....does that make me weird?!?!
What are YOU saying so what to this week?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALL I wanted to do when I was pregnant was to sleep on my stomach. My son is 2 and I still am thankful that I can sleep on my stomach again!

Sarah said...

When I was pregnant with my first daughter, I literally slept for 9 months. I'd go to work, go home at lunch and take a nap, go back to work, go home after work and eat supper then crash for the night and repeat. I slept with tons of pillows, body pillows and sorta made myself feel like I was on my stomach even though I wasn't.

Carol said...

I love being a working mom. It helps that I am a teacher so I am at home in the summers but I couldn't be a stay at home mom either. Just not for me,I get too restless being at home. And no that doesn't make you weird, I didn't want to watch Kennedy come out either but I wanted to hold her ASAP!