Friday, August 30, 2013

Five on Friday


I've seen this link-up on a lot of other blogs that I read and thought what the heck!  I'm sure I can come up with 5 things I've been obsessing over this week.


  1. Annoying comments people have been making about me wanting to be a working mother.  I think this someecard about sums up my feelings.
  2. VACATION!!!!  I cannot wait to be on the beautiful gulf coast of Florida next month.  We have never gone on a real vacation other than a cabin in Hocking Hills and visiting my family in Pittsburgh.  I think this will be an amazing thing to do together before the baby is born.  
  3. Everyone is pregnant!!!!  For real, so many bloggers are pregnant, a ton of my friends/acquaintances and everyone is either due in January or March.  Let the baby boom begin!  We must have all been really bored April - June :) 
  4. Maternity clothes I never thought I could love anything more than I love my maternity clothes.  They are so comfy and forgiving and I wish I could flaunt my belly all the time!  I love not wearing spanx or my gut sucker as I call it, anymore and I love that I actually look pregnant instead of fat now.  
  5. Getting rid of junk For real!  I'm cleaning out the room that will be the nursery and though it's taking me forever, I'm seeing some progress.  I need to get some more totes this weekend to store my books in or get a bookshelf for another room in our house (though I'm not sure where that would be at this point).  I just want to have everything in order by the holidays and they are fast approaching!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Girl I hear you about the working mom part. Being a SAHM is just not for me and a lot of people have made comments to me about it. I LOVE spending time with Kennedy and I am grateful that I have the summers off to spend time with her but I also love my job.:)